Format of application Form for Posts Filled by Direct Recruitment
FORMAT OF APPLICATION FORM FOR POSTS FILLED BY DIRECT RECRUITMENT
1. Applications are invited from ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES for filling up the posts mentioned below in National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
Name of the post
No. of vacancies
Pay Band + Grade Pay
Educational and other Qualifications required for Direct Recruitment
1. Normal Age Limit
2. Relaxations for various Categories :
1. Educational Qualifications
3. Desirable Qualifications (if any)
Experience Qualifications may be relaxed if SC/ST candidates with requisite Experience are not available for consideration for reserved vacancies.
NOTE: The prescribed qualification and experience is the minimum, and mere possessing of the same does not entitle a candidate to be considered for the post. The Council may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit for consideration by adopting appropriate ‘Short-listing Criterion.’ The decision of the Council in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of tests/interviews, selection and posting shall be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Council in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
General Instructions & Application Format for the candidates
1. Closing date for receipt of complete Application Form is ;;;(The closing date will be extended by one week for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep. Applications received after the due date for whatsoever reasons, including postal delays will not be considered.
2. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates in India and not the extended closing date for candidates in specific areas mentioned at s. no. 1 above.
3. Applications should be strictly as per the given proforma, neatly typewritten/computer typed. A latest passport size photograph duly attested may be affixed on the application. Unsigned and incomplete applications in any respect shall not be entertained.
4. Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc. should be submitted along with the application. Original certificates should not be submitted along with the application. However, original certificates should be brought as and when called for selection/interview.
5. The candidates will have to appear for test/interview at a place and date(s) to be notified in due course.
6. No traveling allowance will be paid to the candidates for interview/test. However, traveling allowance to SC/ST candidates will be paid traveling allowance equivalent to second class railway fare as per the instructions of the Central Government in this regard.
7. Those already in the service of Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, Universities /Institutions etc. should forward their applications through proper channel.
8. Complete applications along with the attested copies of the certificates should be sent to ;;;;., National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A 34, Sector 62, NOIDA 201301, (Uttar Pradesh) by the closing date.